find195 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10977 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Balun measuements
- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 27323 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- eHam QSL manager Finder
- An online database of QSL managers at eHam maintained by K4WA
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- National RF, Inc.
- National rf provides consulting engineer services, and manufactures direction finding antennas, test equipment, communications receiving equipment and adjuncts, satellite antennas, voice amplification and audio equipment.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio communications can be fun !
- Ham radio activities, from satellite operations, eme communications, dxing and contesting, qsling and direction findings, are just some of ham radio exciting activities
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- F5VLB amateur radio astronomy station
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Far circuits
- Direction finding projects, useful tools for t-hunting operations
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IF-MOD for Yaesu FT-1000MP
- In this page you can find some pics of the mods that you can make to the FT-1000MP/Mark V
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 17632 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4841 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]