flex radio25 links
Antennas : Dipole
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Wilderness Radio
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
[ Hits: 4577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11591 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- SDR Tansceivers
- Reviews of the mosto popular SDR Transceivers in the market, like Flex Radio, Elecraft, Cube, Softrock
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Flexnet Group
- A German group of hams who spend their time developing software for Amateur packet radio. Their main project is the PC/FlexNet package.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SDR-1000 and Weak Signal
- Optimizing the SDR-1000 for Weak Signal Operations on Two Meters
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QST Reviews Key Measurements Summary
- QST Magazine Product Reviews - Key Measurements Summary - HF-Transceivers or Receivers. Compares Yaesu FTDX5000, Elecraft K3, Flex 5000 and Kenwood TS-590S
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Innovative and totally devoted to Software Defined Radio, our Company is the Italian official distributur of FlexRadio Systems products, and EU distrubutor of Microtelecom products.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Communication funk-elektronik
- Ham Radio Store in Austria, dealer for Flex Radio, Alinco, LDG, MFJ, Wouxun and many more ham radio brands
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21954 | Votes: 490 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8853 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 80008 | Votes: 1175 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 2300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlexRadio Downloads
- This is the repository for all files related to FlexRadio SDR products and accessories.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Navigate FlexRadio Pan Adapter
- How to navigate FlexRadio PowerSDRs Pan Adapter
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Basics
- HamRadioNow.tv interview with FlexRadio on what an SDR is.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsflex radio flex flex bit flex 1500 flex 3000 flex 5000 flex 5000a flex 500a flex 6000 flex decoder flex pager flex radioi flex sdr 1000 3 meter flex vertical ftdx-5000 vs. flex-6000
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links