fm dipole antenna5 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3396 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna 4 dipole antenna 80m dipole antenna about dipole antenna antenna vhf dipole best dipole antenna dipole antenna for 11 me dipole antenna for 40 mt dipole antenna for v dipole antenna kit dipole antenna wi dipole-antenna end fed dipole antenna fan dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links