fm dipole4 links
- Six meter dipole project
- Design and build an 6 m dipole antenna from aluminum, tubing, that resembles the active element of a yagi beam antenna.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 4473 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
You can try similar terms10 6 dipole 10m dipole 20 m dipole 2m dipole dipole 20m dipole 2m end fed dipole fan dipole fm dipole qrp dipole qrp fan dipole 1/2 wave dipole 10 meter dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links