fm dipole4 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3947 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3768 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole fan dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole attic dipole circular dipole coaxial dipole dipole hf antenna feedline dipole folded dipole indoor dipole linked dipole multiband dipole off center dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links