for satellite170 links
Antennas : Helical
- QFH antenna for weather satellite band
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63887 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 27450 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12578 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 4112 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3153 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Internet Ham Atlas
- A large collection of maps of each dxcc country with general information, banknotes and coins, satellite images, flags and national information where available by SP6NVK
[ Hits: 11962 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- ITU: Frequency Allocations
- Table of frequency allocations for Amateur and Amateur Satellite Service
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- NASA - Science@NASA J-Track Spacecraft
- The official NASA tool for orbital tracking of the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle is available through Human Space Flight's Orbital Tracking web page. Shuttle and Station tracking will be removed from J-Track in the near future, but many uncrewed satellites will still be available for tracking
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- SO-35 Satellite page
- Information on so-35 satellite
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This software let you to control a pair of stepper motors, for three principle jobs: coil tuner, manual tuner control and satellite rotor control
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms2m satellite apt satellite cat satellite satellite satellite log satellite tv satellite use sdr satellite tv satellite uhf vhf satellite vhf satellite wx satellite 2 m satellite yagi 2 meter satellite 70 satellite antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links