fr ground41 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6m Umbrella Ground Plane Antenna
- 6m Ground Plane Antenna from Beach Umbrella by N0EQ
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70cm 2 x 11 elements Cubical Quad
- A group of 2x11 elements all grounded quad antenna for portable operation on 70cm. Included detailed pictures and measurements.
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Plane Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length of a quarter-wave ground plane antenna, and the length of each of the four radials for the selected frequency you have entered
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Errante's virtual ground balun
- Errante's virtual ground Balun, a state-of-the-art high power HF balun family.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Horizontal Antennas above Real Ground
- Antennas are influenced by the effect of the ground and by the type of conductors from which they are constructed. Effects of various types of grounds on a 1.825 MHz horizontal 0.5 wave dipole
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lake Country Amateur Radio Service consists of interested amateur radio (Ham Radio) operators from the Virginia and North Carolina counties that surround Kerr Lake and Lake Gaston. Our members have a variety of interests and backgrounds, bringing rich and varied experiences to the club membership.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real time satellite tracking
- Ground tracks are the trace of the satellite's path over the ground. Amsat, ISS, geosynchronous satellites, navigation satellites, weather satellites, Iridium satellites, visible Satellites. Requires Java
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Build your own ADS-B Ground Station
- You can now build and run your own ADS-B ground station that can be installed anywhere and receive real-time data directly from airplanes on your computer
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GME Supply Co
- GME Supply Company is your complete source for communications infrastructures, antenna towers, antenna masts and mounts, antenna rotors, telescope towers, grounding.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Notes on Ground Systems
- A collection of frequently asked questions on ground systems
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC OET -- Radio Frequency Safety
- FCC Policy on Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsair to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground rf ground 10 m ground plane 20m ground plane 2m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane 80 m ground plane antenna ground beverage on ground coax ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links