free log logging67 links
Contesting : Software
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6672 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12322 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Online DX Logbook
- The latest tropical band and shortwave loggings. The site is updated at least once a day with new loggings
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 11677 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 48315 | Votes: 175 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Log Locator
- Freeware MSDOS logging program by OK1DUO
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 244 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25275 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21402 | Votes: 487 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 7077 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18578 | Votes: 366 | Rating: 7.66 ]
You can try similar termsfree log logging free logging free logging program free logging software logging software free cb logging cw logging dx logging ham logging lm logging logging logging ce logging for mac logging mac logging os
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links