free682 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- T2FD antenna
- A T2FD antenna for 10-15-20 meters band
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6 ]
- Radio Exchange
- A free marketplace for hams and radio enthusiasts to list extra receivers, transmitters, parts and associated items to be posted.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Mike's Radio Page
- Welcome to Mike's radio collection,
I collect and restore radio sets from the 1930's to the 1960's.
I have built up quite a Collection of radios over the years, including Some rare Dutch and German sets.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trusted QSL
- The mission of the Trusted QSL Group is to keep eQSL an open and free activity for amateur radio operators by promoting the Digital Signature Standard (DSS).
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Junksale
- FREE bring & buy website for UK radio amateurs
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- ITU Zones map
- Free Donwload of the PDF file of ITU and CQ zones of the world, made available by Icom America
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 160 meters by Wikipedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, description of the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Achims Free Radio Desaster
- European free radio on shortwave and mediumwave.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 5137 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9475 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 23661 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 14952 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
You can try similar termsfax free free free hrd download free play radio free propagation software free signal generator ham radio deluxe free
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links