free928 links - and 1 categories
Antique Radios : Repair and Restoration
- Tom's Antique Radio Repair
- Specializing in antique, vintage and tube radio repair, all makes. Transistor radio repair- from the 50's to the present. Free estimates.
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 43RD114 Tony
- Freebander page of 43RD114 tony in Australia, includes QSL page and personale photos
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Glorioso 2006 - AF-011
- Clipperton DX Club - CDXC
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PMR446 Chesterfield eQSO Gateway
- Website for all Chesterfield Gateways on 446, using eQso.
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RADIO33 Radio Shop
- Amateur radio shop in Canejan France, offers repair services too.
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Shortwave Radio Appraisal Tool
- Just fill out a form and LessWaiting.com will appraise the value of your shortwave radio instantly, free of charge.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 25089 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 22822 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 42478 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 10340 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Introduction to DSP
- Bores Signal Processing freeware course to DSP
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsfree cw free fax free log free map free qsl free qso log free sat free sdr free tv free uk ham hrd free lot mac free sdr free 5 0 radio free a free ham web site
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links