freeware morse code9 links
- Morse Quiz
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- SerialKey is a Freeware DOS Morse code keyboard that uses the serial port, by Jeff Rowberg (KF6RLU)
[ Hits: 3598 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 23294 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 78276 | Votes: 281 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- CW Player
- CW Player version 4 is a simple freeware program generates Morse characters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows XP. It can generate morse code from text files, and it includes also a simple decoder function. This is a useful piece of software if you want to learn morse code reception.
[ Hits: 22751 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2792 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23896 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
You can try similar termsfreeware morse code morse code just learn morse code learning morse code morse code decoder morse code guide morse code oscillator morse code practice morse code training morse code transmission morse code audio decoder morse code audio files morse code practice audio files pi code code black
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links