freq meter58 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2725 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Amateur radio spectrum management and frequency coordination entity for 2-meters in southern california.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A & A Engineering
- Smart Battery Chargers, WeatherFAX, Color SSTV,GPS-Based Frequency Standard, Power/SWR Meter,
, Digital Frequency Synthesizers
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OAK Hills Research
- CW transceiver kits, QRP, frequency counters, QRP wattmeters, Dummy loads and QRP Parts
[ Hits: 4173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Shortwave Propagation
- Description of shortwave propagation on shortwaves, refers to those wavelengths which occur with frequencies from about 3 to 30 mHz, or 100 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18146 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 87200 | Votes: 316 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6337 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- LC METER
- Inductance and Capacitance meter using``Frequency Shifted Oscillator
[ Hits: 11173 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14811 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6388 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter freq 2 meter freq. freq. meter 6 meter freq freq meter simplex freq for 2 meter freq uk air-freq sat freq hf freq am sw freq 70 cm uk freq psk freq uhf freq freq
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links