frequency lists9 links
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5606 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- The G4PYR MF Coastal Radio Website
- Website dedicated to Coastal Radio Stations, includes frequency lists for memdium frequencies maritime stations
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frekvenser.se Swedish frequency list
- On of the best Swedish frequency lists, in swedish
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Australian Scanning Encyclopedia
- Documents and frequency lists for australian scanning enthusiasts
[ Hits: 4448 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 2.79 ]
- Hungarian Listener Homepage
- FM & SWL, broadcasting, media, FMDX,frequency lists, ham adio
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency Manager for Windows
- A Windows program for Storing, Sorting, Searching, & Printing Frequency Lists.
[ Hits: 5780 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20869 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency lists super frequency lists frequency lists aus-chirp_uhf_vhf.img dx lists price lists prefix lists dx county lists 50mhz first lists friends lists frequency air frequency frequency: 160.470 cw frequency what is on frequency now sat frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links