fsk software9 links
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 24254 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 8285 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- PSK Express
- PSK Express is a replacement for YGPSK, it is multi-mode and will allow you to use PSK, RTTY or MFSK at various speeds. Requires .Net framework and run under windows, freeware.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 9.68 ]
- RTTY/AFSK Interface for Android Phone or Tablet
- Interface board was for connecting Yaesu FT-817ND transceiver to Android phone or tablet. The board was developed for experimenting with RTTY, SSTV and other digital modes using DroidRTTY, DroidSSTV and other software on an Android phone.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsads-b software ask software atu software for hf ax.25 software az software cw cat software cw software df software dsp software dx net software dx software eme software eve software fsk software ft 8 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links