ft 8 software142 links
Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 45183 | Votes: 214 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 36901 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
[ Hits: 28411 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 11121 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9371 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25712 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- PSK31 Software for the EZKIT and Windows 95/98 PC
[ Hits: 1776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- BV by df3cb
- BV is a professional software for QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing - developed since 1989 by Bernd, DF3CB. It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well.
[ Hits: 5195 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- MMTTY - MM Hamsoft
- MMTTY is a popular windows free software for RTTY amateur radio operations. This freeware run on Win XP, Win7 Vista and Win8 by JE3HHT.
You can download MMTTY software from the official English Website by VE5KC
[ Hits: 87767 | Votes: 387 | Rating: 9.19 ]
- ERGO Radio Software
- Creative Express Corporation software to enhance shortwave radio listening. Support for Drake R8A/B, NRD535/D, WJ HF-1000 and TEN-TEC RX-320 receivers, as well as propagation, path evaluation and database management.
[ Hits: 4349 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 11466 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- FT847-SuperControl CAT
- FT847-SuperControl is a CAT software especially for the FT-847 transceiver from YAESU. You can download a trial version.
[ Hits: 9286 | Votes: 472 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4546 | Votes: 220 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2157 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 26181 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software vx-5 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links