full wave antenna45 links
Antennas : 15M
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 6480 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12796 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23917 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12559 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 4199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 93981 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4855 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4033 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Phone line as a SW antenna
- This article describes how to use a phone line as a shortwave receiving antenna, but be carefull telephone lines present a potential shock hazard, use at your own risk
[ Hits: 2416 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfull wave antenna antenna full wave loop v full wave antenna calcul full wave loop antenna full wave wire antenna full wave 2 meter full wave a full wave loop for 80 full wave 2 meter full wave 80 m loop full wave dipole full wave length full wave loop full wave quad full-wave bi-conical dip
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links