full wave54 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 4022 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Short antennas for 160m
- Often it is not possible to erect a full quarter wave verticals, especially on 160m or even more so at 600m. In this article N6LF illustrate some ideas.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22375 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- 40 Meter Full Wave Loop
- A 7MHz Full wave loop antenna in diamond shape for field day operations made with three 31 foot Jackite poles
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 80m full size 1/4 wave GPA
- A ground plane antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop at Low Height
- Article using a full wave delta loop antenna at low height, feeding methods, performance reports on 1984 QST article by W1FB and W1SE
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4102 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Full wave loop antennas
- Measurements for building a full wave loop using wire
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 3MA triband mobile antenna
- 3 band mobile antenna - 10m full size wave/4 whip - quick tilt-down system for 20 and 15 m loading coil change by IZ7DJR
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 144MHz omnidirectional antenna
- A full wave 2-meter VHF omnidirectional antenna by ON6MU
[ Hits: 7154 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 80 meter half wave wire antenna
- How to build a no tuner 80 meter, half wave wire antenna that takes full advantage of the phone portion of the band known as 75 meters.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 4881 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 8130 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsfull wave full wave quad full wave loop antenna 160 meter full full loop antenna 5/8 wave 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna ground wave ham short wave medium wave quarter wave wave tools 5/8 wave dipole antenna medium wave antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links