fun radio154 links
Antennas : Mobile
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9927 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3784 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Ham radio fun, blog from a traveller
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DL6YDY QTH germany - hobby amateurfunk
- Ham Radio blog made by NormCast alias DL6YDY
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Club Technisch Interessierter Funkamateure CTIF
- CTIF is an association of Radio Amateurs in Tirol, Austria
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PCARS - Portage County Amateur Radio Service, Inc.
- Club in Portage County. We have fun with ham radio. Meet at Mike's place Rts 43/261 in Kent - 2nd Monday 7pm. All welcome!
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio communications can be fun !
- Ham radio activities, from satellite operations, eme communications, dxing and contesting, qsling and direction findings, are just some of ham radio exciting activities
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Brookdale ATV Repeater System
- Provide an ATV repeater function for the North Jersey Exterior Area that is available not only for general amateur radio use, but also for providing a unique communications resource during emergencies as well (FCC Part 97.1 (a))
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3390 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom V8000 mobile amateur transceiver
- Universal radio IC-V8000 page includes accessories and photos
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio joystick
- Funky Homepage: History, News, Playlist, etc.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HAM Atlas
- Ham radio map database with search and logging functions. Currently in german only, run under Windows.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- This package contains a sample code for the MMTTY custom TNC emulation. It is supposed to run on the same PC or on the remote PC, and offers the functions of the TNC emulation.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links