g pole629 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14897 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 16932 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4742 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2576 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Antenna construction hints
- Hints about Jpole Yagi and Quad antennas
[ Hits: 2518 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Emergency J-Pole VHF/UHF Flexible Antenna
- This is a flexible antenna that is easy to build, inexpensive and very handy to have in your emergency communications kit.
[ Hits: 5884 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5731 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J-pole Antenna
- J-pole antenna made easy using a twinlead by W4ZT
[ Hits: 2195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- From a J to a Zepp
- The truth and its consequences
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3268 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA6PB's split dipole
- A new method of feeding a dipole with toroids.
[ Hits: 3772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
You can try similar terms10 j pole 10 m j pole 10m di pole 10m j pole 144 j pole 144 mhz j-pole 160 j pole 2 m j pole 300 ohm 20m j pole 220 mhz j pole 2m di pole 2m j pole 300 ohm j pole 300 ohm j-pole 40m j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links