g stand273 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Magnetic Loop Antennas
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 95356 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62253 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Alfa Romeo DX Group
- The alfa romeo international dx group is an international 11 meter ssb dx group. Promoting peace and understanding throughout the world breaking down all barriers between nations via ssb communications.
[ Hits: 3845 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3362 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9189 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- HF Propagation Primer
- Flash Movie describing HF (shortwave) radio propagation to beginners. Very helpful aid in understanding.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Solar Flare and sunspots
- Understand the connection between solar flares and sunspots.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ITU publications
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Batteries America
- Online store for most of ham radio transceivers including ADI Alinco Icom Kenwood Standard Uniden Yaesu Prume and radio shack
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- The SignMan QSL cards
- Name Badges, Plastic Signs Desk Stands License Plates & Frames Rubber Stamps, and QSLs
[ Hits: 4673 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- DX Monitor
- VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location. Price USD 39.95
[ Hits: 12247 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3107 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- KA Win
- KaWin supports multiple Kantronics˝ TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications.
[ Hits: 4226 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- AR Cluster
- AR-Cluster is a ham radio packet cluster software supports both node and user connections using RF and Internet. Currently available in Standard and Enterprise version.
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Utility program to verify, merge, and sort standard 2-line orbital elements files
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Atomic Web Clock
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Synchronize your pc's clock to the NIST Atomic clock.
[ Hits: 6732 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsstand off antenna stand hf pole stand portable antenna stand bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio 0 30 mhz 0 - 12v power supply 0 30 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links