Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- WX9DX Quad Antenna
- A two meter Quad antenna project with detailed instructions on how to adjust the Quad gamma match
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- A Working analysis of the gamma match problem that gives useful practical results in a article dated April 1969.
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links