ge microphone27 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Makes a wide range of portable and AC-powered wireless microphones
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High quality audio systems
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Zetagi CB amplifiers, 10m amplifiers and accessories, power supplies, microphones, SWR and power meters, battery charges manufacturers based in Italy
[ Hits: 25814 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-850 microphone pinouts
- The TS850s connector pinouts for Mic,acc2, acc1 and remote connector
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- M.E.B.A. Electronics
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 6452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29463 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Microphone sensivity calculators
- Mic online calculator , Microphone Dynamic Range Calculator, Microphone Sensitivity Calculator
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 61850 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Microphone Connections
- This page discribes microphone wiring connections for most UK and foreign radios. Most U.S. radios are "Code Type 2".
[ Hits: 10153 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Tips on Mic Wiring
- General instructions for wiring a microphone to a radio
[ Hits: 18676 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 26116 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics
[ Hits: 19277 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Legendary microphones for ham radio
- Graph of the frequency response of some of the legendary microphones favoured by radio hams
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Giacomo a preamplified mic
- Description and images of a general purpose microphone, based on a ECM cartridge, including a JFET-only preamplifier and a power supply - by IZ8JFD, in Italian.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links