geo alert9 links
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WWV -- SEC's Geophysical Alert Message
- WWv explained. Document explaining the Geophysical Alert Message file format available on the web, and the SEC Geophysical Alert description
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NOAA Space Weather Alerts
- Receive alerts via email regarding x-ray flux, radio burst, geomagnetic warnings, electron flux, proton flux, and stratospheric warming.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]