gin pole28 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24599 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5218 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7338 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this JPole antenna is made witha homemade ribbon cable
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17685 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20578 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28973 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 7235 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- 20 Meter Jpole Vertical
- The J pole vertical for 14MHz is built from a fifty-foot TV push up mast by Mike Higgins, K6AER
[ Hits: 6913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3441 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The Gin Pole: erecting antenna masts
- An easy method for erecting antenna masts using readily available material
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 1dBm Antennen
- Multiband Trap Dipole, portable short antennas, accessories and kits by DG1DBM
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7231 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- WB0W ham radio shop
- Amateur radio products including Tarheel Antennas and ginpoles
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole telescopic pole copper cactus j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links