grid93 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Quad
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 28.269 CLAREMONT, NH grid FN33uj
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon - 28.2845 Mhz
Location: Jamestown Township, Michigan USA - Grid EN72bu
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The N9RET beacon
- Located at grid square EN61bu, in the heart of West Suburban Chicago, Illinois
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N9YDZ Beacon
- N9ydz beacon brighton, illinois, grid square em48 on 28.210 Mhz
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The CQ DX Field Award
- The CQ DX Field Award is issued in four categories—Mixed, CW, SSB, and Digital—for confirmed two-way contacts with 50 or more Grid Fields
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Long Island Amateur Radio Club
- 575-Long Island Amateur Radio Simplex Club, Operating locally on 147.575 FM Simplex from Grid Square FN-30
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Solar Panels, Grid Tie Systems, Solar Power Kits, Solar Cells and more. DMsolar carries solar energy products for your needs.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fortis Wind Energy
- Fortis is the world leader in design and manufacturing of high performance stand alone and grid connected wind turbines in the range from 800 watt up to 10 kw.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QTH locator or Map square with Google Maps
- Based on Google Maps displays corresponding QTH grid square or helps to find one by pointing on the map.
[ Hits: 5240 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Use a pocketpc with serial or bluetooth GPS to calculatethe grid locator y IW2BSQ
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Grounded Grid Amplifier
- Picture of a power amplifier, made using of GI-7B triodes by Bob Briggs, VK3ZL
[ Hits: 2193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar termsair grid dx grid gps grid grid grid app grid dip grid dip osc grid map itu grid na grid eu grid squares grid antenna grid bearing grid calculator grid coordinates
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links