ground antenna165 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18703 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 49933 | Votes: 146 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33791 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 20465 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 43875 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30305 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2915 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 4375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 23087 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8702 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23387 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 12371 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7232 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 5143 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsground antenna ground plane antenna elevated ground plane antenna 20 meter ground plane vertical antenna elevated ground plane vertical antenna dc ground pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground artificial ground beverage on ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links