ground plain4 links
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to use Baofeng UV-B5 flash light switch for LCD background light
- Baofeng UV-B5 LCD background light is turned on only when some keys are pressed and stays on far a very short time. This article explains how to use flash switch which is used in UV-B6 version but in UV-B5 has no function.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SNR Signal to Noise Ratio
- Signal-to-noise ratio is defined as the ratio between the desired signal, and the background noise.
In this article, SNR is explained in the deep
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsground plain air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground rf ground 10 m ground plane 20m ground plane 2m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane 80 m ground plane antenna ground beverage on ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links