ground plane antennas19 links - and 1 categories
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 70MHz Quarter Wave GP Antenna
- A homemade quarter wave ground plane anntenna for 4 meters band.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4445 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Aerial Calculations
- G4URH calculations to design your own antennas, ground plane, half wave antennas, Quad Antennas and 5/8 verticals
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 4405 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 21211 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30213 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Groundplane Antennas at Various Heights
- Mounting on Roof or at Ground Level? Why ground plane antenna works better at lower level.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Groundplane Antennas at Various Heights
- Mounting on roof at the right ground level can greately impact on antenna performances because will affect the radiated angle of energy.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ground plane for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
- Here we have a ground plane antenna mostly used for 144, 222, 440 Mhz. Its one of the simplest antennas to make. New hams can build this with little to no experience in antenna building.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ground Plane Verticals
- Ground Plane antennas and common mode
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsground plane antennas 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 6m ground plane ground plane ground plane hf ground-plane 6 meter ground plane ground plane antenna 20 meter ground plane vertical antenna pc ground artificial ground ground antenna ground artificial ground post
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links