ground point6 links
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3445 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Greater Louisville Hamfest
- Held at the Bullet County Fairgrounds, Ham radio equipment, computers, flea market, tailgating, Free RV parking, Ham license testing, forms
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsground point 8 point point point to point aprs point crown point. in dana point east point feed point high point high point m high point nc high point, nc map to point antenna north point
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links