ground radials20 links
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 4134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 4290 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- A very efficient half size 40 meter Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna project for the 7MHz made with some spare parts. Based on a broken 20 foot fishing pole, it is based on a good ground system made with radials and a capacitive hat done to increase the global radiation resistance of the antenna. A custom loading coil is also included in this project to perfectly tune the antenna to the CW portion of the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Ground Plane Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length of a quarter-wave ground plane antenna, and the length of each of the four radials for the selected frequency you have entered
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 43865 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- DM9EEs info site on FCP - folded counter poise (Radial)
- No space for 120 ground radials, nor 4 elevated radials ? Give the FCP a try. Itcan be your solution to get on topband. Or even build a 4 square on a city lot.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30303 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Antenna & Ground Help
- Radials & Counterpoise
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Installing Vertical HF Antenna Radials
- A ground radial system for the Hustler 5BTV antenna
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A 40m-10m vertical antenna with elevated radials
- A multiband vertical antenna for HF bands with elevated ground radials slant down at 45 degrees and acting also as guy wires.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Modified Ground Plane Antenna Adds Second Band
- This article explains the trick of how to shorten and lengthen pairs of radials to make a 2-band ground plane antenna.
Included is a "Table of Multi-Band Possibilities" covering the range of 6 to 40 meters.
[ Hits: 32 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hustler 5BTV or 6BTV: roof w/radials or ground?
- Hustler 5BTV or 6BTV: roof w/radials or ground? is a topic in the Towertalk forum
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Ground Radial Links
- Antenna Ground Radial's. All About, Why & How To
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Radials picture gallery
- A large collection of several ground radials installations
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsground radials no radials radials why radials dc ground pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground artificial ground beverage on ground dipole ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links