ground radials20 links
- RF Ground Radials
- Everything about RF Ground Radials. This site is dedicated to all things relating to antenna ground radials.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radial ground system for verticals
- Maximum-gain radial ground systems for vertical antennas by K3LC
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3946 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ground Plane Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length of a quarter-wave ground plane antenna, and the length of each of the four radials for the selected frequency you have entered
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 41512 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- DM9EEs info site on FCP - folded counter poise (Radial)
- No space for 120 ground radials, nor 4 elevated radials ? Give the FCP a try. Itcan be your solution to get on topband. Or even build a 4 square on a city lot.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29720 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Antenna & Ground Help
- Radials & Counterpoise
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Radials ?
- Butternut article on radials usage on vertical and ground plane antennas
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF vertical ground systems experiments
- Experiments on HF verticals with various ground systems including some with elevated radials.
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing Vertical HF Antenna Radials
- A ground radial system for the Hustler 5BTV antenna
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Hustler 5BTV or 6BTV: roof w/radials or ground?
- Hustler 5BTV or 6BTV: roof w/radials or ground? is a topic in the Towertalk forum
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsground radials antenna ground radials no radials radials antenna radials burying radials elevated radials resonant radials tuned radials tuning radials twinlead radials air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links