ground system45 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Double-L Antenna For 80 and 160
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 160, fed with a single feed line that is simple, effective, and requires no ground system.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2627 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- A very efficient half size 40 meter Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna project for the 7MHz made with some spare parts. Based on a broken 20 foot fishing pole, it is based on a good ground system made with radials and a capacitive hat done to increase the global radiation resistance of the antenna. A custom loading coil is also included in this project to perfectly tune the antenna to the CW portion of the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- QEX Ground System Experiments
- N6LF series of experiments on ground systems for vertical antennas. That series of reports was converted, with some modifications, into a series fo seven articles in QEX magazine.
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Ground systems for DXpeditions
- An article bu N6LF on ground systems for multi-band verticals over saltwater
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Systems as a Factor in Antenna Efficiency
- A classic document originally presented in Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers in 1937 and is, still today, the standard referenced by the FCC, text books and many amateur radio publications.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Installing Vertical HF Antenna Radials
- A ground radial system for the Hustler 5BTV antenna
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- Relevance of a proper ground systems on short HF vertical antennas, with an analysis on a vertical antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VFC LP Lightning Protection Products
- VFC has grown to become the national leader in the lightning protection industry. Protecting facilities and equipment from lightning and transient current by designing and installing lightning protection, grounding, surge protection and lightning warning systems.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Systems
- Basic ground system functions, lightning and safety ground, RF return-path ground and induced ground currents
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- House ground layouts
- Hams or amateur radio operators and CB operators usually cannot have ideal grounds, but with some care and planning they can have nearly perfect systems
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Notes on Ground Systems
- A collection of frequently asked questions on ground systems
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Grounding System
- The antenna grounding system at K3DAV that includes 4 coax lines
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Second floor grounding
- Solution for stations located at secondo floor or higher. Lead lengths to the grounding system are much too long to provide a low-impedance RF ground.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Lightning protection system
- A tower grounding project using copper tubing to help protecting an antenna tower by WD0M
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsground system gps system win system cat system programming grounding system solar system vi system analyzer system schematic te system 1452g radial system design system control cable ipox5 radio link system dc ground pc ground rf ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links