ground wave33 links
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 4044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3925 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 48292 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33095 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 17609 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 80m full size 1/4 wave GPA
- A ground plane antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Quarter Wave GP Antenna Calculator
- Amateur quarter wave ground plane antenna calculator, calculate vertical and radial length
[ Hits: 4644 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4371 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Aerial Calculations
- G4URH calculations to design your own antennas, ground plane, half wave antennas, Quad Antennas and 5/8 verticals
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 42448 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8460 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Horizontal Antennas above Real Ground
- Antennas are influenced by the effect of the ground and by the type of conductors from which they are constructed. Effects of various types of grounds on a 1.825 MHz horizontal 0.5 wave dipole
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 10 meter homebrew vertical antenna
- Homebrew a 5/8 wave ground plane antenna for 10 meter band. Interesting article with lots of pictures and homebrew details.
[ Hits: 17534 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ground Wave Signal Propagation
- Article on propagation basics. The ground wave used for radio communications signal propagation on the long, and medium wave bands for local radio communications
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HFUnderground.com is dedicated to documenting longwave, mediumwave, and shortwave stations, including broadcasters, utility/military stations, pirate radio and spy numbers stations.
[ Hits: 1954 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsground wave pc ground ground plane ground post ground radials wire on ground 6 meter ground plane ground plane antenna 20 meter ground plane vertical antenna 5/8 wave 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna full wave ham short wave medium wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links