ground wave41 links
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 [next]Antennas : 160M
- 160m portable vertical antenna
- The Shoddytenna is a 160 meters band vertical antenna intended for portable use. This antenna takes just 15 minutes to erect on site, can be carried by hand and is ideal for local groundwave work.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160 meter antenna problems and solutions
- The quarter-wave Marconi working against ground is a popular and inexpensive antenna for 160 meters. A lot of newcomers to the band favor this simple antenna because it's easy to put up, it isn't too big, and it works.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quarter Wave GP VHF Antenna
- Quarter wave groundplane antenna for 2 meters FM by AA1PG
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Easy VHF Antenna
- A New Way to build a 1/4 Wave Ground Plane Antenna
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- K7EA 30 Meter Ground Plane Antenna
- A 30 Meter Quarter Wave DIY Ground Plane Antenna that loads up nicely also on 12 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2580 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 70MHz Quarter Wave GP Antenna
- A homemade quarter wave ground plane anntenna for 4 meters band.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Ground Plane for 70 cm
- A quarter wave ground plane for 70 cm
[ Hits: 2387 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- 80M Grounded Half Loop
- The grounded half loop describe in this article is basically a half wave length wire on 80 Meters
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Helical Antennas -Theory
- Helical antenna or helix antenna is the antenna in which the conducting wire is wound in helical shape and connected to the ground plate with a feeder line. It is the simplest antenna, which provides circularly polarized waves.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Broadcast Antennas on Buildings
- When a broadcast antenna is to be placed on top of a building, there are special problems of feeding and grounding. The radiator is usually electrically short, that is, much less than one-quarter wavelength high.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pirate QSL Collection
- A QSL Cards collection divided into North American Shortwave Pirate Radio QSLs abd European Shortwave Pirate Radio QSLs
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spy Numbers Forum
- A Web forum dedicated to HF underground and in particular to Shortwave Pirate Radio Forums and Spy Numbers listenings
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spy Numbers Stations
- Spy Numbers Stations are shortwave radio stations that are speculated to have been broadcasting since World War I. The true origin and purpose of them are unknown. A popular theory is that these stations are intended for spies in the field using a One Time Pad. Another theory is that they are used in drug smuggling operations.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 [next]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for ground wave
Search ground wave with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsground wave pc ground rf ground 2m ground plane 40 m ground plane 6m ground plane artificial ground artificial ground ground antenna ground artificial ground plane ground plane hf ground post ground radials ground system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links