gu tube20 links
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4762 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vintage Radios
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
[ Hits: 11343 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- The guy is dedicated to the restoration of vintage tube-type radios. Restoration of broken Bakelite cabinets is his specialty.
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert PC Power Supplies for use by Ham Radio
- PC power supply conversion for ham radio use.
Slide show overview showing how convert PC Power supplies to ham radio use presented at the August 2007 FSARC meeting.
[ Hits: 3576 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Penninger Radio
- The home of the TIPPER a portable base system & the
CLAMP-IT series of mast clamps & the SNAP TUBES series of snap together mast tubes, Snap Tube Joiner, Guy Slip Ring.
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
[ Hits: 6106 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.48 ]
- Greenstone USA
- Manufacturer & distributor of vacuum tubes for all applications, we guarantee best service,pricing & delivery and we also guarantee sameday shipping.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ACOM-1000 Conditioning tubes
- Conditioning NOS GU74b Tubes in your ACOM-1000 Amplifier by VE1DX
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tubes for amplifiers
- Sales tubes for amplifiers like GS-23B,GS-31B,GS-35B,GU-34B,GU-43B,GU-74B,GU-84B. Include links to aplifier homebrew projects
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.17 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2 KW Power Amplifier for 2 meters
- 2 KW power amplifier for 144 MHz using the GU84B tube by Paul Chominski WA6PY
[ Hits: 7154 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 6L6 Transmitter
- 40 meters band 5 watts transmitter, uses a 6L6 with a 6X5 rectifier and a 0D3 voltage regulator tube on the screen.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a low end SWR/ Watt Meter reading PEP power
- Building a PEP Power circuit for all analogue watt-meter
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Frank's Electron tube Pages
- Tube databases in different languages
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 tube 10 tube amp 2 tube amp with 1 tube 30 tube 45 tube 80 tube 813 tube a and d 12 tube gi 7 tube amp gi-7 tube amp gm tube gs 35b tube gu tube qrp tube rf tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links