guide261 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : CobWebb
- DIY CobWebb Antenna
- A DIY guide to build your own compact multiband HF antenna based on the G3TXQ version using a 1:4 balun. This article includes the full part list and instructions to assembly, including the center plate.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Build your own RF-Choke
- How to make an effective RF Choke. The coiled coax choke is the easiest to make but also the least effective. This article includes some general guidelines for winding coax chokes on a 10cm PVC pipe using RG-58 or RG-213 coax cable.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Practical Yagi Building
- A practical guide on hombrewing Yagi antennas, including notes on Driven Element, Transformation & Symmetrising Coax Lines, Full Boom length vs. electrical length, Elements & Insulators on Boom and additional tips and tricks, in English and German
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Best Practices for DXpedition Operating DX University
- DX University publishes an operating guide for DXPeditions with 13 hints and tips on managing pileup
[ Hits: 43 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to D-star, DMR, Fusion
- An introduction to digital modes DMR Fusion and D-Star.
This excellent article will guide you to learn differences between these digital modes by evaluating costs, ease of use and programaming, extendability and more characteristics.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX-ers guide to instantaneous fame
- This web page is part of a self-help program for licensed amateur radio operators and radio pirates.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DMR For Dummies
- A beginners guide to DMR. This web site cover all aspects of DMR and is a valuable resource for those who want to get started with DMR.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- FT8 Operating Guide - Weak signal HF DXing
- An excellent guide to operating FT8 mode available in English, German and Czech that cover several aspects of the FT8 operations.
Includes and exaustive guide to how configure FT8 software, how to conducto a QSO and how to operate DXPeditions in FT8 F/H mode. Covers aspects of FT4 contesting operations and interfacing with logging programs
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simplified guide to FT8 DXPedition mode
- A simplified Guide to the FT8. Dxpedition mode. By Stefano IK2HKT – Rel. 2.0.0 - January 2019. This document explains how to configure WSJT to work on F/H mode DXPedtions, how to operate and make a call to a dxpedition calling CQ in FT8 Fox Mode.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Oscar 100 Bandplan
- P4-A narrowband transponder Operating Guidelines and Band Plan, coverage map of the QO100 geostationary amateur radio satellite
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu VX-5R Guide
- Guide to the Yaseu VX5r, Modes, Memory Banks, Buttons, SET commands, How to save a memory, Tricks and Memory Channel Listing
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC-2720H VHF/UHF Transceiver Operating Guide
- Mini-Operating Guide includes useful hints on Using the HM-133 Microphone, Basic Operation, Operating through a Repeater, Programming a Memory Channel and Assigning a Memory Channel to a Memory Bank
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC-2720H One Page Operating Guide
- An operating guide for the com IC-2720H VHF/UHF Radio, includes Turning the power On or Off, Selecting the Output Power, Activating Memory Mode, Operating in Memory Mode
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Microphones - Guide to microphone for Ham Radio
- A Primer On Mics For Ham Radio.
Difference between dynamic and condenser microphones, microphone plugs and differences in kind of microphones available on the market
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program Tytera MD-380 DMR Radio
- A compleete guide to program the Tytera MD-380 DMR, installing the TYT software, setting the DMR ID and adding the contacts.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Programming Chinese Radios
- A practical guide to program Chinese Radios like Baofeng UB and BF series hanheld trnsceivers
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-857D Cheat Sheet
- A PDF File to download and print, with a table of all menu options with values, default settings, description and a quick reference guide of the front panel menus
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DXSpider on Raspberry Pi - How to
- A guide to choosing the right hardware and a guide on how to install DXSpider on a Raspberry Pi3. This article include a video and a PDF guide about the installation.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- How to Measure SWR
- A guide to measuring SWR with different types of SWR Meters, the single needle and dual needle meters
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links