guide264 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Antenna Mast Guying for Amateur Radio Antennas
- Article based on ROHN engineering specification that will guide on proper guying heights and guy lengths when guying ham radio antenna masts. It will help you determine ahead of time the proper length of guy wires and the distance from the base of the mast to the anchor points
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AllStarLink Wiki
- Guide to AllStarLink the world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links