guide272 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Lindenblad
- The Lindenblad Antenna - Presentation
- This is a presentation used at OVARC on the LindenBlad antenna construction. The presentation cover several topics about this antenna, from the basic antenna design, to the guide on how to contruct a custom lindenblad antenna for the 2 meters band and and 70 centimenters band.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Making a Quadri Filar Helix antenna
- A homemade Quadri filar Helix Antenna project with detailed pictures that can inspire and guide you on building your onw QFH antenna sor 137 MHz.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to stack dissimilar yagi antennas
- In this article the author provides some guidelines on how to solve a common problem when stacking different types of yagi antennas on the same mast, limiting the effects on gain and radiation pattern of both antennas
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Guide to DMR Code Plugs
- Basic information on code plugs. What code plugs is, how to set up a code plug, transmit talk groups and configuring zones.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Sample code plugs for DMR Radios
- Starter Code Plugs and Information for the New DMR User
These code plugs were are set up specifically for three UHF repeaters in the York / Harrisburg, PA area. These are working examples only and to be used as guides.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AllStarLink Wiki
- Guide to AllStarLink the world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using a Baofeng handheld to work Satellites
- How to program Baofeng handheld transceiver with satellite frequencies, and how to get alerts when satellites are visible by using a smartphone app. A beginners guide to work satellites with a common VHF handheld radio.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Linux and Amateur Radio - Presentation
- A PDF presentation about Amateur Radio and Linux by By: Dave Mamanakis. A beginners guide to Linux for radio amateurs, this presentation cover basic concepts of the open source operative system, from the basic installation to the setup of ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICChip, as an electronics-guide website, provides you with the industry professional electronic components data sheets, parameters, packaging and brand manufacturer information, as well as product-risk assessment and control, other environmental conflict mineral procurement and reporting solutions. Hope these semiconductors and electronic components data in each document can solve your problems and meet your requirements.
[ Hits: 44 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Setting up Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio
- An interesting guide to installing software on a Raspberry for amateur radio use.
This documentation cover the Raspberry Pi 4 version that whose hadware is powerfull enought to fullfill all requiriements for ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- SWR and Amateur Radio Antenna Tuners
- Undestanding and measuring SWR, Standing Wave Ratio in antenna feed lines. This article also introduce basic concepts and usage guidelines of amateur radio antenna tuners
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links