guide257 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3181 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 71108 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37350 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6337 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SSTV Fast guide
- Get on SSTV FAST with this quick tip quide. All the info you need to get started quickly.
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8757 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.06 ]
- Guide to the SW Spectrum
- Quick guide to the shortwave spectrum
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Yaesu transceivers quick reference guides
- Quick reference guides for yaesu radios
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- VX-5R Radio Guide
- This reference site is dedicate to the Yaesu VX-5R
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4844 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20583 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Soldering PL-259 Coax Plugs
- An illustrated and complete guide to soldering PL-256 coax plugs
[ Hits: 4670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links