guide338 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 20M
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 14053 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 24132 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Credowan Ltd, Manufacturer of Waveguide & Microwave Components
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSTV Fast guide
- Get on SSTV FAST with this quick tip quide. All the info you need to get started quickly.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8743 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.06 ]
- Guide to the SW Spectrum
- Quick guide to the shortwave spectrum
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Amateur Satellite Resource Guide
- a comprehensive guide to amateur satellite, written by Mike Seguin, N1JEZ in pdf format
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Melbourne metro scan frequency guide
- Police, fire, transport, ambulance and many more frequencies
[ Hits: 10941 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4825 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20542 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links