guide269 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : CobWebb
- CobWebb revealed
- A 27 pages pdf file revealing secrets of the cobwebb or cobweb multiband antenna with many pictures and assembling details. A great document that can guide you in making your own cobweb aerial.
[ Hits: 12337 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4162 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Check DX Propagation with Beacons
- W0RW article that guide you to using beacons to determine dead bands or upcoming propagation openings.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Home of the Radio Teacher Project Website, study guides, class documents and videos to be used by instructors
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The No-Nonsense, General Class License Study Guide
- Includes the PDF file of the General Class study guide by Dan Romanchik KB6NU free to download.
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- RSGB Shop
- Training books and study guides for the UK Licence
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SARL - Ham Licence Study Guide
- South African Radio League, Radio Amateur Examination Study Guide
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Guide to Test Equipment
- That just about sums up many peoples attitude towards test equipment. Multimeter, SWR/Power Meter, Dip Oscillator, RF Signal Generator, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Australian National D-Star Web Site
- This web site provides information and Operational Guidelines for D-Star in Australia.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- K3UK's Quick and Dirty Guide to Narrow Bandwidth SSTV
- MMSTV help pages, describing how to setup and run this sstv program by Andrew O'Brien
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Reference guide for amateur radio equipment. View, compare and share ham equipment specifications and personal experiences.
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- RF Amplifier basics
- Introduction to RF power amplifiers. Basics and guidelines. by wb0nni
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Winding Toroids
- A Guide to safely wind toroidal cores by vu2fd
[ Hits: 2308 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Online Microwave Filter Design and Analysis
- This site is dedicated to design and analysis of micro- and millimeter wave filters from 0.5 to above 100 GHz.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Soldering Guide
- A guide to making good soldered joints and desoldering tips, includes an interesting how-to-guide on properly soldering electronic components
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Basic De-soldering Guide
- A pictorial guide to the basic ways of desoldering joints
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- How oscilloscopes work
- A guide to learn how oscilloscopes work
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links