guide338 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10134 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5372 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guide of Japanese IOTA Points
- Introducing Japanese IOTA points and islands to foreign amateurs.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 9w2bba Blog Site
- Knowledge and guide on Amateur Radio mix in Malay & English Language for Malaysian SWL & Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- The New Zealand Ham Radio Study Guide
- A complete guide to NZ amateur radio examinations. Include usefull technical documentation you can use to prepare yourself to the exams.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DX-Stations Guide to RTTY Operations
- This guideline should help you in preparing your dxpedition and make the most out of RTTY.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WSJT manuals and user guide
- WSJT manuals and user guides in many languages
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20989 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Electronic Products Buyers Guide
- A comprehensive, online reference guide resource of electronic components and equipment
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 5204 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Soldering guide
- Guide to soldering an desoldering
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Kenwood TS830S Survival Guide
- Excellent collection of TS 830S documents collected from the web and other sources by DL9AI, PDF File
[ Hits: 4170 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- The Basic Soldering Guide Photo Gallery
- These photos illustrate the basic steps in making a perfect solder joint on a p.c.b
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links