guide339 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6102 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2476 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13954 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10866 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Cantenna Aus-Style
- This is a brief guide to a cantenna , locating the materials not available easily in australia
[ Hits: 4883 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ
- This site features Samuel M. Goldwasser's latest and greatest "Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of..." series of comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to Solar Activity
- Paul Harden NA5N has produced a superb guide to solar activity and HF propagation for the QRPer
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G7IZU QRSS information
- An excellent guide to QRSS mode
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX-Stations Guide to RTTY Operations
- This guideline should help you in preparing your dxpedition and make the most out of RTTY.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Repeater operating procedure
- Guidelines on operating on ham radio repeaters frequencies
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- European Repeater page
- Repeater list and guidelines by PD0PZL, Frank Fesevur
[ Hits: 3004 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio, include an up to date blog and news about products and events.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- News, frequency guides and programme information, on shortwave and other international media.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ILG Rig Control
- International listening guide (ILG) ILG Short Wave Radio Control Program
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple adjustable passive attenuator
- This adjustable passive attenuator works as a "waveguide beyond cutoff." It can be constructed in about ten minutes from parts available locally.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HI-FI Audio with Kenwood TS-850SAT
- Setup guide for DSP-100 and TS-850
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Opto Electronics
- The branch of electronics dealing with devices that generate, transform, transmit, or sense optical, infrared, or ultraviolet radiation
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsconnector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links