half wave vertical antenna26 links
Pages: 1 2 [next]Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 17926 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6570 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The 160M No Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- This antenna is designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or CC&R d lots. It is a 24.5 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20m End Fed Antenna
- 20m end fed half wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 8316 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4453 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Aerial Calculations
- G4URH calculations to design your own antennas, ground plane, half wave antennas, Quad Antennas and 5/8 verticals
[ Hits: 2950 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 20m vertical end fed half wave
- An EFHW antenna by M5FRA G8FRA
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3345 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 5138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3947 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Pages: 1 2 [next]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for half wave vertical antenna
Search half wave vertical antenna with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termshalf wave vertical antenna half wave vertical end fed half wave antenna half wave antenna end fed half wave half wave end fed 6 meter 1/4 wave vertical antenna half square antenna half-square antenna 5/8 wave antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna medium wave antenna short wave antenna half square half-square
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links