ham calculator30 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script let you calculate elements size and spacing in inch and meters.
[ Hits: 60139 | Votes: 433 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 19362 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 16141 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4529 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50239 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 13548 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- 20/40 Meter Short Coax Trap Dipole Antenna
- Ham Radio 20 / 40 meter short Coax Trap dipole antenna designed with the coax trap design calculator program
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- D-STAR Callsign Calculator
- This is a user-friendly web page based D-STAR call sign calculator that requires no installation or configuration to use.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 47579 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 25606 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.35 ]
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Accurate Inductance Calculator
- This page allows you to calculate in the most accurate way high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Return Loss, SWR, Power Gain and Loss Calculator
- A neat tool for your daily ham activities around the shack
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.37 ]
You can try similar terms2m calculator 5/8 calculator co calculator db calculator erp calculator fr calculator ham calculator hb9 calculator im calculator log calculator mpe calculator muf calculator owa calculator pi calculator q calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links