ham call115 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cadastro de Radioamadores Brasileiros, call sign database for Brazilian stations
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YU HAM-RADIO Call Book
- Search callbook of Amateur radio Union of Serbia, includes statistics and complete call list
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC Universal Licensing System
- The FCC ULS Amateur License Search allow to search for licences based on several criterias, including call, Operator Class, Types, Addresses, Status, and dates.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new ham finding his way in the hobby
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Auto License Plates
- Persons holding an unexpired ham radio station license issued by FCC may apply for one set of Ham Radio Call Letter license plates.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Face of Amateur Radio: Callsign Searchable - Custom Profiles - Club Stations - Forums
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Custom Call Sign Buckles
- Custom Amateur Radio Belt Buckle with Your Call Sign! Hand made in the USA. Made specifically for Ham Radio Operators by Northwest Brass Works
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- Get live DX spots on your Android device. DX Cluster for android is a real time DX spots client, show different bands and mode filters, a country filter for spotter or the spots, prefix or call sign alarms. Download from Wolphi Solutions
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iDX for iPhone
- Free ham radio DX Cluster app for iPhone and iPad based on G7VJR DXlite, allow to easily filter by band, show skimmer or cluster spots, and call-sign search.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- Ham Radio TVI in the 21st Century
- Ham radio transmissions can interfere with television reception. This is called television interference, or ham radio TVI. Consumer adoption of cable television has significantly reduced ham radio TVI. But the introduction of IPTV, or television over phone systems, has brought ham radio TVI back, often with a vengeance. Here's why
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links