ham design140 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50123 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29935 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10704 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Pacific IOTA Numbers
- IOTA Designation for The Hawaiian Islands
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- N4UJW Ham Help Site
- Learn how to be a ham. Info for becoming a ham.Antenna design and more!
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Valve radios
- Viking SW design and produce valve (tube) receivers for the ham and SWL.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six Meters FAQ
- Faqs on six meters band, designed to help encourage hams to use and enjoy this band
[ Hits: 3442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 77711 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 21962 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12798 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 21183 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25308 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2511 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links