ham homebrew74 links
Antennas : Dipole
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thoughts about end fed antennas and counterpoises
- An interesting article based on experience on homebrew end-fed antennas, relevance of antenna counterpoises, and usage of indoor end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home brew crank up antenna mast
- Homebrew a light weigh crank up antenna mast, made with easy to find materials. Article with photos and instructions by G1HZN
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Antenna for 23cm ATV reception
- A home made 23 elements yagi antenna for the 23cm band made on alluminium boom with floating element mounted on a plastic isolators. Includes a table with elements distances and lenght
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- radio.cc - Stefan's Radio Blog
- A web site with many articles on ham radio homebrewing and electronics by HB9TWS
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD8CEC Amateur Radio Blog
- A personal blog about amateur radio activities, including homebrew, bitx, ubitx, mcHF, JT65, FT8 and more digital communications.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Florence RadioFest
- The Florence RadioFest is a popular hamfest organized by local ham radio club in Florence Italy that includes a large Flea-maket, main ham radio dealers and shops, and features technical workshops, a homebrew contest and prize-giving.
[ Hits: 14329 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio kits. Makers of the WinKeyer, their goal is to keep homebrewing and kit building alive.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Audio Mixer
- An homebrew audio mixer for the ham shack by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- M0DGQ homebrew ham radio projects
- Lot's of homebrew ham radio projects by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms20m homebrew 2m homebrew cw homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew homebrew g7 homebrew 144 mhz homebrew 160 amp homebrew 20m homebrew 2m homebrew amp homebrew atu homebrew bug homebrew cw
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links