ham linux34 links - and 2 categories
Contesting : Software
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio, Scanner & Linux blog
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association and its Sunday evening Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net as well as ham radio and the Linux operating system
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N9NT Tim S Dickerson
- Ham Radio resources, aviation, linux and ham radio, music and recording.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Linux and Ham Radio
- A brief summary on linux dedicated to ham radio
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A Swedish site about ham radio and Linux.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11218 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.78 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3307 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2126 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15621 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22852 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 5352 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar termslinux linux log dx cluster linux ham radio linux ham software linux hf propagation linux linux ham software linux packet linux software rtty linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links