ham programs freeware3 links
- IC-7300 with Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24
- Not many HAM radio programs do already support the IC-7300. As far as CAT commands, the IC-7300 seems to be compatible with older radios like the IC-7700. Here’s a description of setting up your IC-7300 radio to work with the last freeware version of Ham Radio Deluxe (5.24).
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Freeware for Amateur Radio
- Programs for hams written by Alex Shovkoplyas
[ Hits: 10104 | Votes: 688 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22216 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
You can try similar termsham programs freeware dsp freeware sd freeware sd log freeware cw decoder freeware dsp filter freeware freeware e qsl logging freeware morse freeware spectrum freeware windows and lin icom freeware software freeware vista freeware freeware for ham radio deluxe freeware logging software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links