ham radio tools9 links
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- HA8TKS Tibor
- HA8TKS website dedicated to amateur radio VHF DXing include a dx-cluster map & list, HAM tools, QRB calculator and personal statistics
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- An interesting article dedicated to hams that want to start learning morse code, including notes on Methodology, online training tools, and a guide to Morse Keys
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Signal Stuff
- Amateur radio parts and accessories online shop, born to support hamstudy.org and examtools.org offer super elastic signa stic antennas, sma connectors and other small parts.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Tools
- A free app that is a reference guide that includes logging. It also has short Q code reference sheet, common formulas, and an antenna calculator.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 15333 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Study for your ham radio license with hamstudy.org, a free suite of study tools with user contributed explanations for the questions. Learning flashcards and smart practice tests ensure that you see and learn the full pool while statistics enable you to track your progress.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.39 ]
- RF Exposure Evaluating Your Station
- How do you practically conduct an RF exposure evaluation of your station? What information do you need and what values must you compute? What are the tools and techniques readily available to the casual operator to ensure compliance with the FCC regulations about RF exposure
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham radio tools rf tools tools vhf tools propagation tools wave tools wireless tools propagation prediction tools tools code morse cb radio : packet radio radio shack ham radio ht 377 radio 5.0 radio am/fm radio associated radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links