ham radio2231 links - and 210 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24740 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- P J Grimshaw : Antenna books
- Netspace of PJ Grimshaw author of books and websites on antennas for ham radio
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20858 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 4319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Height Theory
- Antenna mounting height, the higher the better? Learn how radiation pattern change, and decide if you need an higher or a lower angle for your dx needs.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4788 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Hamradio, Webcams, Radio and TV-Links by DF3SP Walter
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- IW3SIM Rosario
- Italian prefix maps and band plans, includes links to antenna plans and many ham radio resources.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3406 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Hamradio Board.de
- German amateur radio portal mainly based on a bboard system, by DO1YAO
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8408 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- NU9N ESSB AM Hi-Fi ham radio audio setup
- NU9N recomendations for processed SSB, ESSB, AM Hi-Fi, Mid-Fi, Amateur Radio Audio Setup for transmiters, receivers and Amateur Radio Recording/Playback
[ Hits: 3494 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4760 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Catbox pc interface
- A modular CAT interface for Yaesu VX-7R by G4TIC, tested with icom and ten-tec HF Rigs too, pdf file
[ Hits: 4339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 27692 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- QSL and Label printing addon to Ham Radio Deluxe by IW1QLH
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar termscb radio : packet radio am/fm radio associated radio cb radio cb radio in tn dmr radio drm radio dsp radio fm radio frs radio gnu radio ham and cb radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links