ham shack53 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Traps
- Tuning Antenna Traps
- Tuning Antenna Traps without a Grid Dip Oscillator, using a bit of initiative and some standard equipment a ham should have in the shack.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- V31 Belize Maya Hill Lodge
- Home of Club Station V31HQ, The Maya Hill Lodge, is ideal DXing from Central America.
The shack is located outside the house as separate house and it is air conditioned. Offer HF VHF UHF equipment and EME setup.
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- G0HWC New Ham Shack
- Pictures of the restructuring of the ham shack starting from an existing garage. Changes includes isolation of walls and roof and rebuilding of the radio table.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Great Ham Radio Desk Project
- A great amateur radio shack desk done with a second hand solid core door, measuring 32 inches wide by 80 inches long.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Ham radio shack desk project
- A new ham radio shack desk made of a solid core oak door.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- A free photo hosting service for amateur radio. Upload your own photos or browse through what others have uploaded.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solar Powered Caravan Shack
- Pictures and information about a solar powered station located in an old caravan in the Australian Bush by VK5SW
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- Audio Mixer
- An homebrew audio mixer for the ham shack by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Speaker placement
- Guidelines for optimal speaker placement inside our ham radio shacks
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna
- Are you having RF problems in the shack since you put up your HF vertical antenna? This is a common problem with an easy solution.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham shack amateur shack ground the shack radio shack radio shack pro 94 radio shack pro-94 radio shack pro-95 radio shack pro-97 rado shack shack design shack rentals radio shack manuals radio shack scanner radio shack scanners
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links