ham stations27 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29842 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Indiana QSO Party
- The purpose of the Indiana QSO Party (INQP) is to encourage contact with Indiana amateur radio stations by other Indiana hams and hams worldwide
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TA1DX Atila
- Turkish ham radio stations with links, and IOTA info, in turkish
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Japan DX Web Cluster
- HF DX Web Cluster from JAPAN show spots by JA stations
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- colombian ham radio stations,radioaficionados colombianos,dx,qsl,photos,fotos
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 26594 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 107274 | Votes: 264 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6700 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Stations heard via ISS
- This page documents Amateur Radio data digipeated by the International Space Station
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- ARRLWeb: Automobile
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 36788 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23608 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3543 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- Amateur Radio Grounding to Protect Against Lightning
- Protecting the ham radio stations, using a good ground system
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12732 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.18 ]
You can try similar termsbeacon stations contest stations number stations numbers stations the mystery of the numbers stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links